« Recipes Home
Surry Crab Stuffed Avocados Salad
- 1 pound fresh backfin crab meat
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup sliced green onions with tops
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 small avocados, peeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lettuce leaves
Combine fresh crab meat, mandarin oranges, oil, green onions, vinegar and garlic salt. Mix well.
Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits. Brush avocado halves with lemon juice. Fill with crab meat mixture. Arrange avocado halves on lettuce leaves.
Yields 6 servings.