« Recipes Home
Crab Salad Croissant
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 small carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley, optional
- 1 pound crab meat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 2 Croissants, split
In a medium bowl combine the cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, carrot, capers, seafood seasoning, parsley, and crab meat. Mix until well blended.
Evenly divide the crab mixture between two croissants and serve immediately.
To serve warm, pile crab mixture on half of the croissant and place on a sheet pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the mayo and cheese melt slightly. Top with the other half of the croissant and serve immediately.
Makes 2 Servings.